Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Review: Transformers

Work has been a struggle the last 2 weeks leaving me no time for blogging, so this review is about 2 weeks old. Anyway, I was optimistic about this movie, but cautious at the same time. I was worried that my children memories would be ruined by a crappy adaptation. They weren't. If this movie is still playing in a theatre near you, I strongly recommend you go see it. The beginning action scene was difficult to follow, but it gets better. It had a good amount of humor to offset the action and the story line was ok. Toward the end, Jeni felt it was a little 'unbelievable' and contrived with a couple of the sayings that seemed a little too movie like and not what someone would say in real life. But hey, you're watching a movie about giant transforming robots from outer space who bring their civel war to planet Earth, at what point was it believable to begin with. But all in all, well worth your movie dollar. Now I just have to get to work on my M.A.S.K. screen adaptation.