Top 10 Ways you know the course you are playing will never host a PGA event:
1. You can pay for your round with a $20 bill and get several dollars change back.
2. You are wearing jeans and a polo shirt and you're the nicest dressed person there.
In fact, the dress code doesn't appear to even require a shirt. Mullets are strongly recommended.
3. Hole diagrams? What are those?
4. Lunch at the turn : corndog, crackers, and root beer - $2.
5. Tee times are not an option, schedule books are for those other guys. Just come whenever you want and tee off.
6. Yard markers? What are you, a pansy? Just hit the ball!
7. It takes a full swing of the putter to make a 15 yard putt because the greens are so slow.
8. You can drive by the course for 2 years and never actually know that its a golf course.
9. They let you walk 18 on the weekend
10. The ranger actually tells you to slow down and have a good time instead of rushing you along.
Also, the ranger isn't really an employee, its just an old guy in a cart who likes to drive around and watch people golf.