Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Concert Weekend

After a record breaking 15 posts in October, I guess I better get on it if I'm going to match that in November.

This past weekend, Jeni and I hit up concerts two nights in a row. I didn't think Jeni was going to make it home after the second straight night of teeny bopper struggles and loud music. She ached, and my ears just stopped ringing this morning.

Anyway, we saw our favorite live band in Atlanta on Saturday night, MuteMath. Love those guys, they always put on a great show. We are MuteMath groupies now even, as we saw them on the Charlotte and Atlanta tour spots this month. This one was epic though. I don't want to ruin it for you, but what the drummer does during the last song was crazy. Check out the below YouTube video that someone took in the balcony. Jeni and I were on the floor less that 10 feet from all this. It was nuts.

We saw Fall Out Boy and a host of others on Sunday night, and all I have to say is, if their song is true and it's an arms race and not a scene, then they are winning the arms race.