Saturday, October 27, 2007

Feel like a winner!

Free tacos for everyone! Jeni and I were fortunate. We were switching back and forth from our normal Thursday night TV schedule and game 2 of the World Series Thursday and were lucky enough to see Jacoby Ellsbury steal second and win us and every other US American a free taco from Taco Bell. Taco Bell has been doing stuff like this for a while (at Clemson, we all get free tacos if the team scores 28 pts or more), but this is huge. Just go into any Taco Bell between 2 and 5 pm next Tuesday and get your free taco. I got to say, sitting there, watching Jacoby steal that base, we felt like winners. And you can too, chowing down on your own free taco. I would just like to say, I called it. When Ellsbury got on base, I told Jeni right away, we have a great chance at a taco standing right there on first base and not to change the channel just yet. And sure enough, stolen base.
I'm just glad the Sox are up 2-0. I look for Colorado to bounce back and win Game 3 and possibly Game 5. Red Sox in 6.
Go Sox!!!