Monday, January 15, 2007

King of Rice A Roni

We've discovered something here in the Townsend household. It's that I am the King of Rice a Roni. That's right, the San Francisco treat. I own that stuff. We have it almost once a week and whenever I make it, its delicious. Scrumptious, even. It's like I can't go wrong with the Roni. Beef, Chicken, Family Size, Herb and Garlic, 4 Cheese, doesn't matter. King me.
I had this idea the other day as a result. Seeing as how I've always wanted to be a TV chef, now that I've found my niche, it's on. The title of the show is "Rice A Roni and ...". Basically, I prepare Rice A Roni for every meal and then add a creative side/meat like chicken tips or chicken something or beef prepared somehow or vegetable medley or something to go along with the rice-a-roni.
Guess the sponsor? That's right, Rice-A-Roni. Maybe they'll give me like an honorary trolley or something. Greenville likes to name things after even their small time celebs, I'm thinking Phil T Boulevard is not out of the question now.
Well, I have some work to do, off to the kitchen...