Saturday, January 6, 2007

NFL Playoffs

The NFL Playoffs start today and I will once again attempt to pick all the winners prior to the playoffs starting. For those of you who know me, know that I have been within a game or two several times straight up, but the spread has been killing me lately.

I still can't figure out how the Giants made it into the playoffs even. The NFC just looks bad, on the field and on paper. The AFC is much tougher to predict.

Wild Card Round
Philly over NY Giants
Dallas over Seattle
Indianapolis over Kansas City
New England over NY Jets

Divisional
Chicago over Dallas
New Orleans over Philly
Indianapolis over Baltimore
New England over San Diego

Conference
New Orleans over Chicago
New England over Indianapolis

Super Bowl
New Orleans over New England

Although, New England could easily win this game and I HATE picking against Bill Belichick when he has two weeks to prepare for any team. He just doesn't lose when you give him that long to prepare, but the spirit of Cinderalla prevails in this one and New Orleans pulls the upset. I'm sure I'll change my mind sometime next week though and wish I would have said that New England wins.